Micro Tunnel Boring Machine
Following Maintenance & Repair Service & Testing All Hydraulic Kinds of Hydraulic System of Industrial & Spare Parts Sales & Services
Fault Finding Installation Or Recondition Hydraulic Pump & Motor & Control Valve & Pressure Holding Valve & Cylinder & Jacks.
Micro Tunnel Boring Machine DIA DN 250 MM TO DN 3000 MM
1. Excavate and prepare the driving shaft.
2. Set up the jacking frame and the hydraulic jacks to adjust to the proposed design line and grade.
3. Install laser guidance system in the driving shaft. When the laser is switched on, the laser points to the designated position as it is set up
During the drilling operation, the operator who stays inside the boring machine continuously checks the mark on the steering head and the laser point. If the operator detects a deviation, the operator will articulate the steering head back to the correct alignment.
4. Lower the boring machine into the driving shaft and set it up.
5. Mate the jacking push plate (thrust ring) to the shield or the TBM. The thrust ring is the frame that the main cylinders push against to advance the boring head and pipe. The ring provides a 360-degree surface against the pipe to minimize point pressure and reduce the chance of breakage 6. Advance the shield or the TBM through the prepared opening in the forward shaft support structure. Begin the excavation and spoil removal process. Continue excavation, spoil removal, and forward advancement until the shield or the TBM is installed. The movement of the jacking machine is controlled by the control panel outside of boring machine, whereas the drilling operation is controlled by the control levers inside the boring machine.
7. Retract the jacks and push plate to provide a space for the pipe segment.
8. Place the first pipe segment on the jacking tracks. For smooth boring operations, IJSs can be installed next to the shield or TBM.
9. Mate the push plate to the pipe and pipe to the shield or the TBM.
10. Initiate forward advancement, excavation, and spoil removal
11. Repeat pipe jacking cycles until the complete line is installed.
12. Remove the shield or the TBM from reception shaft.
13. Remove the jacking equipment, IJS, and the tracks from drive shaft.
14. Restore the site as required.